- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services We recommend you to take a look at the services provided by Lomonosov Hotel St. Petersburg, our partner in Russia. The guests of the hotel may stay in 17 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in St Petersburg. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact list of services available at Lomonosov Hotel St. Petersburg (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Lomonosov Hotel St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2800 per vehicle (one way)
- Futon bed fee: RUB 1000 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.