- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Londonskaya Hotel Odessa is offering 70 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Odessa. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour and indoor pool will also be at your disposal. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Londonskaya Hotel Odessa (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Londonskaya Hotel Odessa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 20.87 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 380 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: UAH 1050 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: UAH 0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.