- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services If you are planning a trip to Russia and are just looking for a hotel to reserve a room at, we suggest to also consider the opportunities provided by Lotos St Petersburg. Guests looking for accommodation in St Petersburg are welcome to book 12 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. The exact list of services available at Lotos St Petersburg (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 12:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Lotos St Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
WiFi, Airport transfer, No elevator
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 500 per person (one-way)
- Housekeeping fee: RUB 299 per stay
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.