- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Russia and enjoy the hospitality of Lotte Hotel St.Petersburg St. Petersburg! Guests looking for accommodation in St Petersburg are welcome to book 150 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Lotte Hotel St.Petersburg St. Petersburg can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Lotte Hotel St.Petersburg St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between RUB 1900 and RUB 3100 for adults, RUB 1000 and RUB 1750 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 5000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.