- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Lu Palau de Antoni Alghero may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Italy. The pension is offering four nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Alghero. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. The café can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Lu Palau de Antoni Alghero can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 12:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Lu Palau de Antoni Alghero rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Cafe, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Library, Terrace, Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests should contact the property directly at least 15 minutes before check-in, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.25 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.