- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Italy and check out the opportunities provided by Luci D'Artista Salerno! Guests looking for accommodation in Salerno are welcome to book three nicely furnished rooms at the pension. The pension is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. To learn more about the exact range of services of Luci D'Artista Salerno (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel of the pension can speak with you in English.
Luci D'Artista Salerno rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
TV, Smoking area, Grocery store, Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 January, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.