- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Ukraine and enjoy the hospitality of Lucky Ship. Art Hotel Odessa! 15 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Odessa. If necessary, parking is available nearby. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Lucky Ship. Art Hotel Odessa (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Lucky Ship. Art Hotel Odessa rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 23.62 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 300 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: UAH 300 (one-way), (from 7 to 17 years old)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 7 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.