- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Lukyanovsky Kiev is welcoming all guests in Kiev with 50 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Lukyanovsky Kiev (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel can speak English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Lukyanovsky Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: UAH 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 October to 15 March.