- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Russia, booking a room at Lumier Guesthouse Saint-Petersburg may be a great decision. The hotel is welcoming all guests in St Petersburg with six comfortable rooms to stay in. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Lumier Guesthouse Saint-Petersburg (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Lumier Guesthouse Saint-Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Airport transfer, Smoking area, Shared microwave oven, Shared fridge
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Monday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.