- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Italy? Take a look at the offer of LuxAttico b&b Lecce! The pension is offering three tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Lecce. Since the pension has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Car parking possibility is available nearby. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by LuxAttico b&b Lecce (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the pension is 17:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English.
LuxAttico b&b Lecce rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Roof garden
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Terrace
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 10 for check-in between 8:30 PM and 11:00 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.