- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Three comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Madama garden retreat Venice to guests looking for accommodation in Venice. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the guesthouse. The exact list of services available at Madama garden retreat Venice (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location Canal Grande is 1.2 km, Canal Grande 1.2 km, Szent Márk székesegyház 1.3 km, San Simeone Piccolo 1.4 km, Dózse - Palota 1.5 km, Sóhajok hídja 1.5 km, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.1 km, Ca' D'Oro less than 50 meters, Szent Márk tér 1.3 km and Campanile 1.4 km away.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Madama garden retreat Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.