- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Maecò Ortigia B&B Syracuse is offering five tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Syracuse. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the pension. The exact list of services available at Maecò Ortigia B&B Syracuse (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:30. The personnel speaks English.
Maecò Ortigia B&B Syracuse rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 29 February, EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 November, EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 December, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in between 7 PM and 9:30 PM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 10 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.