- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Maiskiy Sad Nizhny Novgorod is offering 14 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Nizhny Novgorod. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Maiskiy Sad Nizhny Novgorod (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Maiskiy Sad Nizhny Novgorod rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Smoking area, Transfer to train station - payable
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee for check-in after noon (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.