- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Maison Astor Paris, Curio Collection by Hilton Paris is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in France. The hotel is offering 131 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Paris. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. In the safe you can secure your valuables. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Maison Astor Paris, Curio Collection by Hilton Paris (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location Pont Alexandre III is 1.2 km, Pont Alexandre III 1.2 km, Orangerie Museum 1.5 km, Grand Palais 1000 meters, Musée d'Orsay 2 km, Opera House Paris 1000 meters and Place de la Concorde 1.1 km from the hotel.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Maison Astor Paris, Curio Collection by Hilton Paris rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
Electric car charging station, Grocery store, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds, and onsite parking. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 16 and EUR 25 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 40 per day (open 24 hours)
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.