- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Either for a pleasant weekend or a longer holiday in France, you may make a good decision by choosing Maison Breguet Paris. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Paris with 53 comfortable rooms to stay in. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool will also be at your disposal. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. You are welcome to take your small pet to Maison Breguet Paris. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact list of services available at Maison Breguet Paris (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel speaks English, German, Russian and Romanian.
Maison Breguet Paris rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and onsite parking. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.