- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Maison Rouge Strasbourg may stay in 131 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Strasbourg. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Maison Rouge Strasbourg (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 15:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Maison Rouge Strasbourg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 18 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.