- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Paris are welcome to book 48 nicely furnished rooms at Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées Paris. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an indoor pool will also be waiting for you. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. You are more than welcome to take your small pet along for your holiday, Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées Paris also accepts pets. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées Paris (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is situated 500 meters from <objektum 1 neve>, Arc de Triomphe 500 meters and Eiffel Tower 1.6 km.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 15:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel speaks English, German and Polish.
Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées Paris rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Steam chamber
- Turkish bath / hamam
Default services: Barrier-free, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
Airport transfer, Library, Multilingual staff
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.