- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Maksim Hotel Yekaterinburg is offering 51 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Yekaterinburg. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The café can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Maksim Hotel Yekaterinburg (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 00:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Maksim Hotel Yekaterinburg rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer
No baby cot
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Hot springs access available from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).