- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Russia and check out the opportunities provided by Mandarin Home Hotel Adler! The hotel is offering 52 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Adlersky City District. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact list of services available at Mandarin Home Hotel Adler (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Mandarin Home Hotel Adler rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
WiFi, Air conditioning
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.