- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Marina Yacht Hotel Sochi is offering 15 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Sochi. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. You may secure your valuables in the safe. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Marina Yacht Hotel Sochi (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Marina Yacht Hotel Sochi rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Ski trail transfer
Child supervision, Baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: RUB 10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 500.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).