- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Marins Park Novosibirsk is offering 419 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Novosibirsk. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the billiard opportunities nearby. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Marins Park Novosibirsk (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Marins Park Novosibirsk rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Conference room, Library
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 400 for adults and RUB 400 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 350 per vehicle
- Pet fee: RUB 600 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 400 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).