- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 49 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Marmelade Hotel Perm to guests looking for accommodation in Perm. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. To learn more about the exact range of services of Marmelade Hotel Perm (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 00:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 24:00.
Marmelade Hotel Perm rooms Rooms
Long-term parking - payable
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 350 per person (one way)
- Extended parking fee: RUB 200 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: RUB 300.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.