- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel Moscow is offering 387 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Moscow. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. We recommend the available conference room especially to corporate customers. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel Moscow (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00.
Marriott Moscow Grand Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
- Spa treatments
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Conference room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 3000 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 3000 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 600.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.