- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 232 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel Moscow to guests looking for accommodation in Moscow. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place of the hotel. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel Moscow you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Red Square is 1.3 km, Red Square 1.3 km and Saint Basil's Cathedral 1.5 km away.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00.
Marriott Moscow Royal Aurora Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Pool (Indoor)
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only dogs and cats allowed, Limousine or car renting
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 7700 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 7500 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 8000 per pet, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 3000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.