- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Russia and enjoy the hospitality of Marton Palace Kaliningrad! The hotel is offering 64 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Kaliningrad. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. To learn more about the exact range of services of Marton Palace Kaliningrad (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 24:00.
Marton Palace Kaliningrad rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Pets and service animals not allowed, Beach transfer, Shopping center transfer, Ski storage, Transfer to train station - payable
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 400 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.