- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Russia? Take a look at what Mary Poppins Hotel at Novokuznetskaya Moscow has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in six nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Moscow. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Mary Poppins Hotel at Novokuznetskaya Moscow (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
The hotel is located 1.7 km from
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00.
Mary Poppins Hotel at Novokuznetskaya Moscow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.