- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Mary Poppins Hotel Moscow may stay in five nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Moscow. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. You can find the exact list of services provided by Mary Poppins Hotel Moscow (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Red Square is 1.9 km, Red Square 1.9 km and Saint Basil's Cathedral 1.7 km from the hotel.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 00:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 24:00.
Mary Poppins Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 300 for adults and RUB 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.