- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Master Cosmopolitan Porto Alegre may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Brazil. The hotel is offering 324 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Porto Alegre. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. The hotel provides a parking space for you. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, ensuring optimal room temperature in all types of weather. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Master Cosmopolitan Porto Alegre (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 12:00, the latest check-out time is 14:00.
Master Cosmopolitan Porto Alegre rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, A maximum of two pets allowed, Only dogs allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: BRL 25 per night
- Covered valet parking fee: BRL 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: BRL 30 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.