- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Russia, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Matisov Domik St. Petersburg would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. 62 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in St Petersburg. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. If you are arriving by car, the hotel can provide you a parking space. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Matisov Domik St. Petersburg can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Matisov Domik St. Petersburg rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Only service animals allowed, Smoking area, Transfer to train station - payable , Transfer to train station - payable
Children's club, Arcade/game room
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: 47 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.