- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Russia, booking a room at Maxima Panorama Hotel Moscow may be a great decision. 123 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Moscow. Airport transfer is available upon preliminary request. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Maxima Panorama Hotel Moscow (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00.
Maxima Panorama Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Conference room, Pets and service animals not allowed, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2200 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.