- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Maxima Slavia Hotel Moscow is offering 100 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Moscow. In case you are arriving by car, you will have the opportunity to leave it in an own parking lot of the hotel. If you love spending your leisure time actively it may be a good idea to check the billiard opportunities nearby. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Maxima Slavia Hotel Moscow (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Maxima Slavia Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Airport transfer, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2150 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.