- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Russia? Take a look at the offer of Maxima Zarya Hotel Moscow! Guests looking for accommodation in Moscow are welcome to book 192 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. If necessary, you may leave your car at the parking place of the hotel. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. In the safe you can secure your valuables. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). To learn more about the exact range of services of Maxima Zarya Hotel Moscow (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00.
Maxima Zarya Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Airport transfer, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 200 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.