- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Russia, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Mayak Hotel Moscow would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Moscow with 33 comfortable rooms to stay in. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online without any additional fees. The exact list of services available at Mayak Hotel Moscow (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location Moscow Zoo is 1.5 km away.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Mayak Hotel Moscow rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 350 for adults and RUB 350 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.