- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Medical Hotel & Spa Tyumen may stay in 20 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Tyumen. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Medical Hotel & Spa Tyumen (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00.
Medical Hotel & Spa Tyumen rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: RUB 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 500 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.