- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Melia Brasil 21 Brasilia is offering 595 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Brasília. You may park your vehicle in a parking lot available on the spot. Refreshing wellness services will be available on the spot, you may also use the hairdresser's parlour and outdoor pool. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available in the rooms. The exact scope of services offered by Melia Brasil 21 Brasilia (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Melia Brasil 21 Brasilia rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Outdoor pool
Default services: Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Smoking area, Electric car charging station
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 31.50 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 31.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 86.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.