- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Ukraine? Take a look at the offer of Mercure Kyiv Congress Kiev! The hotel is offering 160 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Kiev. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Should you want to do sports while you are on travel, you may also take the services offered by the gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. For meetings and nice evening chats the local bar will provide an ideal location. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Mercure Kyiv Congress Kiev (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00. The personnel speaks English, German, Russian, Polish and Ukrainian.
Mercure Kyiv Congress Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Conference room, Smoking area, Grocery store, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 450 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 900 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to August.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.