- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Thailand? We suggest you check the options provided by Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort Pattaya. The guests of the hotel may stay in 210 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Pattaya. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort Pattaya (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00.
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort Pattaya rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Beach towel , Free slide park entry
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) and Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 1000.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 412 for adults and THB 206 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.