- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Mercury Hotel Kharkiv is welcoming all guests in Kharkiv with 79 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, the hairdresser's parlour, indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Corporate customers may also rent a conference room. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Mercury Hotel Kharkiv (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in Russian.
Mercury Hotel Kharkiv rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Hairdresser's parlour
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Conference room, Deck chair, Terrace
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 83.46 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 150 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: UAH 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.