- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Germany and enjoy the hospitality of Michael's Apartments Kerpen! The apartment is offering three nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Kerpen. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. You can find the exact list of services provided by Michael's Apartments Kerpen (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 18:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 08:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Michael's Apartments Kerpen rooms Rooms
Parking: Free parking nearby
Parking in the street
Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff , Lockable closet, Shared microwave oven
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 400 per stay
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Kerpen. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8:00 PM and midnight (amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 40 per day, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.