- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services MiM Ibiza Es Vivé - Adults Only Ibiza Town may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Spain. The hotel is offering 53 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Ibiza Town. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by MiM Ibiza Es Vivé - Adults Only Ibiza Town (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
MiM Ibiza Es Vivé - Adults Only Ibiza Town rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.83 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.41 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.65 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 17 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.