- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Should you be looking for a hotel in Ukraine, we suggest you take a look at the offers of Mini-hotel Randevu Chavdar 7 Kiev. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Kiev with three comfortable rooms to stay in. Your small pet is also very welcome at Mini-hotel Randevu Chavdar 7 Kiev. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Mini-hotel Randevu Chavdar 7 Kiev can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 12:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:30. The personnel is at your service in Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Mini-hotel Randevu Chavdar 7 Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: UAH 20 per night
- Late check-in fee: UAH 450 for check-in between 5:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.