- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Mini-hotel Randevu Dneprovskaya 23 Kiev is welcoming all guests in Kiev with four comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Mini-hotel Randevu Dneprovskaya 23 Kiev (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 12:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:30. You will be able to speak with the personnel in Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Mini-hotel Randevu Dneprovskaya 23 Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: UAH 20 per night
- Late check-in fee: UAH 450 for check-in between 5:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.