- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Spend some remarkable days in Ukraine and enjoy the hospitality of Mini-hotel Randevu Pravdy 31A Kiev! The hotel is offering six tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Kiev. Your small pet is also very welcome at Mini-hotel Randevu Pravdy 31A Kiev. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Mini-hotel Randevu Pravdy 31A Kiev can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 12:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 11:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak in Russian and Ukrainian with you.
Mini-hotel Randevu Pravdy 31A Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: UAH 20 per night
- Late check-in fee: UAH 450 for check-in between 5:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.