- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Kiev are welcome to book four nicely furnished rooms at Mini-hotel Randevu Yakubovskogo 4 Kiev. As a pet-friendly facility, Mini-hotel Randevu Yakubovskogo 4 Kiev provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Mini-hotel Randevu Yakubovskogo 4 Kiev you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 12:00, the latest time to check out is 11:30. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Mini-hotel Randevu Yakubovskogo 4 Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: UAH 20 per night
- Late check-in fee: UAH 450 for check-in between 5:00 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.