- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Ministerium Odessa is offering five tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Odessa. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The bar has excellent atmosphere for a relaxed evening talk or a personal meeting. In the safe you may secure your valuables. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Ministerium Odessa you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English, Russian and Ukrainian with you.
Ministerium Odessa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
Airport transfer, Smoking area, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: UAH 500.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 20.87 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 600 per person (one-way)
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.