- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Kiev are welcome to book 12 nicely furnished rooms at Ministerka Lake House Kiev. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The possibility to rent a conference room is recommended especially to corporate customers. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Ministerka Lake House Kiev (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
Ministerka Lake House Kiev rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Conference room, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 41.73 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: UAH 90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: UAH 650 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: UAH 0 (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: UAH 250 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.