- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Mirador de Dalt Vila Ibiza Town is offering 15 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Ibiza Town. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. Should you be arriving by car, parking will be available nearby. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Mirador de Dalt Vila Ibiza Town (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 24:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Mirador de Dalt Vila Ibiza Town rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.10 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.55 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 2.20 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests must transfer via Shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.