- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Soller are welcome to book 38 nicely furnished rooms at Miramar Hotel Soller. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Airport transfer can be requested upon preliminary notice. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Miramar Hotel Soller (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 13:30, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Miramar Hotel Soller rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Library, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 23 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.