- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just looking for accommodation in Germany? Take a look at the offer of Miramar Hotel Westerland! The hotel is welcoming all guests in Westerland with 62 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an indoor pool will also be at your disposal. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Your small pet is also very welcome at Miramar Hotel Westerland. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Miramar Hotel Westerland (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 17:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Miramar Hotel Westerland rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Indoor pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Library, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 14 May, EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 30 September, EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 36 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 95 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).