- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Spain and check out the opportunities provided by MLL Palma Bay Club Resort Hotel Playa de Palma! The guests of the hotel may stay in 550 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Playa de Palma. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the tennis opportunities nearby. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by MLL Palma Bay Club Resort Hotel Playa de Palma (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:30. The personnel speaks English and German.
MLL Palma Bay Club Resort Hotel Playa de Palma rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Luggage room, Lobby
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.00 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.